Monday 26 March 2012

Elephants with Diversity

My elephant’s name is Choice. Choice lives at the park. Choice likes to help the Easter Bunny. One of Choice’s adventures was when he ate one of the Easter eggs. He turned colourful like a butterfly. He flapped his wings and off he flew. CW

Rumblephant can walk on a tightrope. He helps Santa and he delivers Easter eggs. He does the chicken dance. When you get to the part where you have to flap your wings he flaps his ears instead. My elephant lives in my house with my dog. My elephant sleeps on my bed. He is a mischief-maker. When he comes o school he writes on the whiteboard. I still love him though – but he does eat my lunch! GE

“Hey I am Aidaphant the elephant. I’m going to visit the dinosaurs today. All of the dinos are bigger than me. When I see a T.Rex coming I will climb a tree and fly with a Pterodactyle. At night I will creep into a pond, go to the bottom and sleep. Sometimes when it’s Easter I’ll be the Easter Elephant!” AB



No comments:

Post a Comment